* We work with French lace that stretches and shapes itself to the contour
of the body. Therefore the size of the measurement needs to be smaller to achieve the perfect fit.
* This measurement is an advice to determine the Olvi’s size, based on body measurements.
No rights can be derived from this advice, nor can any claim arise from it.
How to measure
1. Bust – measured horizontally, relax arms at sides and measure across the fullest part of the breast.
2. Waist – measured horizontally, this is the smallest part of the waist.
Make sure to measure slightly loose.
3. Circumference of the hips – measured horizontally, find the widest part of the hips, measurement has to go past the two hipbones.
4. Sleeve length – measured from the armpit to the end of the sleeve.
5. Length – measured vertically along the side seam from the middle of the armpit down to the hem of the garment.